This reversible teak wood cutting board is made of premium grade Indonesian teak wood, giving your cutting board a stylish appearance and easy to use kitchen cutting board material. Since it?s made of 100% sustainably grown teak wood, the butcher block is too durable for knives to leave massive cuts or scratches on it, making for a long lasting cutting board and easy clean up since there are no cracks to hide in. The TeakCraft cutting board is even knife friendly, so you don?t need to worry about your blades being damaged. With our large 24” x 18” x 1.75” frame, this gorgeous teak butcher block is large enough to cut anything and everything you?d want to cut, such as chopping meat, vegetables, breads etc, while also fitting nicely into your kitchen. Our consumers are the top priority. Exchange your timber or plastic cutting boards for this quality rectangle end grain carving board backed by a lifetime assurance.
Complying with these easy steps will ensure longevity for your cutting board.
- Keep your solid chopping board tidy by washing with soap and water after each usage.
- Make sure to rinse off all residue soap.
- Pad all the water down with a towel until the cutting board is completely dry.
- Use a small drop of food-grade mineral oil.
- Make sure to use food quality mineral oil – no veggie oils
- Do not use in the microwave or stove. Do not clean in the dishwasher. Hand Wash only.
- Do not position warm pots or mugs on top of the surface of the cutting board, as this can leave scorch marks.
There are no reviews yet.